Dark Fantasy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Broken And The Damned

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
KatieVanity
Admin
Admin
KatieVanity

The Broken And The Damned Empty
PostSubject: The Broken And The Damned   The Broken And The Damned I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:22 pm

Alithia put the safety back on her gun and glanced around the small town she had just stumbled into, literally. She had just gotten in a mini battle with a pack of rogue werewolves. They were probably babies, ones who didn't know better. Her cheek had a small gash in it, but that's all the harm that had been inflicted upon her. The doors were closed and the lights were out. This was a smart town, a town that knew there were things that went bump in the night. She shoved the gun in her hip holster and took a deep breath. This was going to be a long night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kiki1031
done_to_death007
done_to_death007

PostSubject: The Broken And The Damned   The Broken And The Damned I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:40 pm

The moment she was three miles or so from Rafael's castle, Raina felt someone was close behind. She couldn't explain these feelings in the pit of her stomach, but she became to realize this happened to vampires often. Seven years of being a vampire and she still wasn't used to it yet. Just moments ago she had heard what sounded like a fight between werewolves, she hoped they weren't too close. Raina noticed a near opening into a small village and wondered if she could find anything to snack on there. She was against drinking human's blood. Always had been. Rafael was always annoyed by that about her. She walked through the trees and observed that all the lights were out. Quiet little place. Cute even. There was a silouhetted figure in the middle of the square and was cautious at her approach. In the silence, her foot crushed a small twig and, within seconds, there was a long blade to her neck, threatening her pale skin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/my_once_upon_a_time
KatieVanity
Admin
Admin
KatieVanity

PostSubject: Re: The Broken And The Damned   The Broken And The Damned I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:01 pm

Alithia's blade was pressed lightly against the young vampire girl's throat. It wasn't enough to draw blood but enough to state she was serious. "Who are you, and why are you here?" Her voice was low, slightly raspy from lack of drink. She pressed the blade a little harder, wondering how long it would take for the young girl to freak out. She couldn't have been over 70. Still a baby, and the only way in other than the forest was from the castle. The castle she had exited the night before. The owner had refused to see her after he knew her business was to find and take out his brother. Pity. Now she would have to do it the hard way.
Back to top Go down
done_to_death007
done_to_death007

PostSubject: Re: The Broken And The Damned   The Broken And The Damned I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:08 pm

Raina took in a short breath and let it out. " My name is Raina. I just came from Rafael's castle. I had been his ... prisoner ... for seven years. I'm setting out on my own to find his brother. We have some unfinished business. I am no threat to you, I promise." She took in another breath and hoped her confession would be enough to let her off the hook. She wasn't one to reveal her business so quickly, but, when someone has a blade to your neck, you kind of give in. " Would you mind telling me your name?" Hopefully, this woman wasn't as dangerous as she looked.
Back to top Go down
KatieVanity
Admin
Admin
KatieVanity

PostSubject: Re: The Broken And The Damned   The Broken And The Damned I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:08 pm

Alithia's eyes narrowed at the girl's words and thoughts. She knew the girl was begging for her to let go inside. She lifted the blade but didn't put it away. "I'm Allithia, and did you say you were searching for the owner of this castle's brother?" If the girl knew the location or could help her find him in any way, then she would have to drag the girl along. "Where is his...brother?" She glanced around, suddenly sensing another presence. She knew better than to ever let her guard down. This wasn't another vampire though. No, this was another creature entirely. Had she missed a werewolf? She smirked. No, this one was older, more experienced. How...amusing. Maybe the entertainment wasn't over for the night after all.
Back to top Go down
done_to_death007
done_to_death007

PostSubject: Re: The Broken And The Damned   The Broken And The Damned I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:22 pm

Raina sighed. She was relieved that she was being trusted enough by this woman to be told her name. " I did say that, yes. And all I know is that his castle lies in some mountains a thousand miles southeast of here. He... has my sister. I intend to get her back." There was a rustle in the direction she came out of the forest and was certain it was the presence she felt earlier. She listened closely and heard the fast breathing of what sounded like a wolf. A werewolf, perhaps? She listened more and was certain it was. She looked towards the woman in front of her and raised an eyebrow. " Do you happen to have a werewolf partner with you?" When she finished her sentence, a silver-grey wolf appeared from the trees and sat in front of her. His bright orange eyes stared up into her's and she almost felt as though she saw them once before. " Hey... I know you from somewhere..." The wolf then shook vigorously and slowly formed into a very tall, naked man. The bag that was in the wolf's mouth was now on the ground in front of the three. He shook like his entire body had an inch and then looked down at Raina, smiling. " I do know you. You were one of the slaves in Rafael's castle. I was never told your name though..."
Back to top Go down
done_to_death007
done_to_death007

PostSubject: Re: The Broken And The Damned   The Broken And The Damned I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:33 pm

Xavier shook one last time and smiled at Raina. " Hello, Raina, it's nice to see you are safe." He looked towards the woman he now knew was Alithia and grinned one more time. " You are quite beautiful. Alithia matches you quite well... I've heard about you though. Alithia Batholem, isn't it? Yes... You're a vampire assassin, and a very good one at that. But I had no idea you would look like this at all." He stretched and scratched his head as he looked around the silent village. " Too bad everyone's asleep. I could use some water. I'm completely dehydrated." He looked at Alithia and then back to Raina. He was forgetting something... What was it?... Oh, right, his name. " Sorry. My name's Xavier."
Back to top Go down
KatieVanity
Admin
Admin
KatieVanity

PostSubject: Re: The Broken And The Damned   The Broken And The Damned I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:38 pm

Alithia smirked at the werewolf. He thought she was quite beautiful. Maybe on the outside. He himself was pretty attractive. "Anyway, sorry to interupt this little meeting, but I have a place to be." She looked south east. "I have a vampire to find." She looked over at Raina. "I suppose since we are both headed in the same direction, you may tag along and we will rescue your sister." She then turned to Xavier and threw him a flask full of water. She usually used the water to clean off, but she always had a way to restock. Her eyes moved quickly over the man, too fast for the young vampire or the werewolf to notice. Her main focus was between his legs. "Hm..." She was impressed. "Anyway, if either or both of you are going, I would state that now."
Back to top Go down
done_to_death007
done_to_death007

PostSubject: Re: The Broken And The Damned   The Broken And The Damned I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:46 pm

Xavier smirked at Alithia. She was glancing over his... body. He could deal with that. Too bad he was gay. " Well, it's good to know that I'm worth looking over, Alithia. Thank you. I have to tell you now though, I'm gay. So, flirtation is fine. But, I'd never think about going inside of you. Too loose... No offense. I'm sure you're not a slut, I just don't dig the vagina..." He looked over at Raina and saw her blushing from embarassment. Was his statement really that blunt?... Yes... But then there was also the fact that he was still naked. Maybe he should put some clothes on?... Naw. " Well, I'm going wherever Raina's going. So, it's up to her..."
Back to top Go down
done_to_death007
done_to_death007

PostSubject: Re: The Broken And The Damned   The Broken And The Damned I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:54 pm

Raina opened her mouth from shock and then slowly let it close. She looked at Xavier like he was an idiot and then turned to look at Alithia. " I'll be coming with you, thank you very much for allowing it. I can survive on my own, I'd just rather not be alone. So, again, thank you." She looked back at the naked werewolf before her. " And you. Put some clothes on. Yes, we all know that you have an amazing body and very big... package... but show some respect." He mocked her silently and unzipped his bag. He pulled his clothes out and began slipping into them. Within a short amount of minutes, he was dressed in silver armor and had a sword at his side. Xavier drew his blade into the ground. His hands rested on the butt of it, chin on his hands. He grinned at Raina and then turned to Alithia, waiting.
Back to top Go down
KatieVanity
Admin
Admin
KatieVanity

PostSubject: Re: The Broken And The Damned   The Broken And The Damned I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:59 pm

Alithia's smirk turned into a smile. Him being gay wasn't a bad thing to her. One less thing she had to worry about. "Gay, really? That's good news." She let out a small laugh and began walking down the road in the middle of the town. They had to get to the other end and then into the forest. She ran her hands down her leather corset and let out a sigh. The sun would be up in eight hours and though she was resistant to the sun, thanks to her age, she knew that the little one would not be. "Well, don't fall behind then!" She yelled back at the two. An over-confident young vampire and a cocky gay werewolf. What had she gotten herself into?
Back to top Go down
done_to_death007
done_to_death007

PostSubject: Re: The Broken And The Damned   The Broken And The Damned I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:08 pm

Xavier gave a hearty laugh and linked arms with Raina. " I hope you don't mind how forward I am. It's not that I'm into you, I'm not. I just watched you for a long time at the castle. You seemed so frail that I just wanted to wrap you up in my arms and never let anything harm you..." He looked at the girl next to him and smiled. " Well, we'd better catch up with her... Hop on." He nodded to his back and smirked. She hopped on skeptically, and then wrapped her arms around his neck. " You ready?" She nodded and held on tighter. He took a deep breath and then let it out. He started out with a jog and then it caught up to a run. The scenery around them was flying around in mixed colors as they tried catching up with Alithia. Within seconds, they were where she had run to and stopped. There was a cloaked man standing in their path. And Alithia was looking rather annoyed...
Back to top Go down
KatieVanity
Admin
Admin
KatieVanity

PostSubject: Re: The Broken And The Damned   The Broken And The Damned I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:12 pm

Alithia glared at the cloaked man before her. She wanted to draw her gun and just shoot him to get him out of her way. She didn't have time for this. She could feel the aura around him pulsing against every part of her body. Her eyes narrowed as she took a deep breath. It was a man, of that she was sure. He had broad shoulders from the looks of it had to have been over six feet tall. "I've about had it with people getting in my way." She stated this, voice calm and menacing. She wiggled her shoulders a little, waiting to get in a battle stance to take this cloaked figure out if it came down to it. Part of her knew that wasn't what he wanted. No, he was here for another reason entirely.
Back to top Go down
done_to_death007
done_to_death007

PostSubject: Re: The Broken And The Damned   The Broken And The Damned I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:25 pm

The sight in front of him wasn't menacing as the woman had tried to portray. It was actually quite... amusing. He lifted the cloak covering his face and prepared to introduce himself. " My name is Rastus," his thick Romanian accent flowed over his tongue, " I am here to guide you to your destination." He bowed his head to the three in front of him and looked up, hoping they weren't going to spontaneously attack him. He didn't need that at the moment. He had a mission, and he needed to complete it. He scanned over the woman that was obviously annoyed by his body blocking her path and grinned. She was certainly a piece of meat he would enjoy... sucking on...
Back to top Go down
KatieVanity
Admin
Admin
KatieVanity

PostSubject: Re: The Broken And The Damned   The Broken And The Damned I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:29 pm

Alithia shook her head. She had heard that name somewhere before. Where in the middle of hell had she heard that name? "Lead us to our destination?" Her eyes turned a color of red. "Who sent you?" She pulled out her sword from a hidden place along her back and pointed it at Rastus. "You'll have to understand that I don't trust people who come up to me with a power as strong as yours." She could feel this said power pulsing against areas she was not comfortable with. He was a pervert and this was going to grow tiring, quickly.
Back to top Go down
done_to_death007
done_to_death007

PostSubject: Re: The Broken And The Damned   The Broken And The Damned I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:29 pm

He smirked at the alertness of this woman, and her ability to sense power. She was going to be fun. " I was sent from the castle just north of here by the master vampire of this region, Rafael. He wishes for Raina to have a safe journey to his brother's castle. I was the only man fit for the job that was willing to come. The others felt they would grow too tired of Raina after already been with her for so long. And I was also the only one that wouldn't rape and kill her if I did tire of her." Rastus quickly glanced over at Raina and watched her swallow her heart. This was already interesting. " Would you, please, at least tell me your name, my lady? I don't like not knowing who I am talking to. Especially when the 'who' is so beautiful..."
Back to top Go down
KatieVanity
Admin
Admin
KatieVanity

PostSubject: Re: The Broken And The Damned   The Broken And The Damned I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:32 pm

Alithia put the sword away and stepped toward the vampire. "Alithia." She never gave her last name. She chose not to ever talk about herself. She met Rastus's blood red eyes and held back the urge to drop her jaw. Until now she had not taken the man's features in. He was absolutely gorgeous. "Okay..." What other choice did she have but to believe him? She would just have to keep a close eye on him. "Well, if you know the way, I suppose I have no choice but to let you lead." A thought suddenly crossed her mind. Why was it that all men she met tonight told her she was beautiful? "Are you gay, too?" She smirked.

Last edited by KatieVanity on Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
done_to_death007
done_to_death007

PostSubject: Re: The Broken And The Damned   The Broken And The Damned I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:38 pm

The smile on his face faded abruptly and was replaced with a grimace. " No, I'm not gay." He stood up to his full height as he felt his eyes clouding over to a dark onyx. He hated how he was easily irritated and the only way it usually showed was through his eyes. Rastus averted his stare to the silver-haired man with the young girl on his back. He smirked. " My guess is you're the gay one." He then had a humorous thought. " Although, it's known that beautiful women can turn out to have cocks." His eyes met Alithia's. " Are you sure you don't have a few inches throbbing for attention from me in those tight pants of yours?"

Last edited by done_to_death007 on Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KatieVanity
Admin
Admin
KatieVanity

PostSubject: Re: The Broken And The Damned   The Broken And The Damned I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:41 pm

Alithia's smirk never faded. "I'd love to let you attempt to find out," she drew her gun from its holster, "but you've already wasted enough of my time." She began walking closer to him and ended up close enough that her full breasts almost pressed against his torso. "Now, if you don't mind, would you be so kind and lead the way." Her smirk grew into a sexy seducing grin. She hated men. She pressed her gun against his stomach and licked her lips. "Guess maybe I did have a few inches throbbing for you." She pressed a little harder and winked. This guy would amuse her well enough...
Back to top Go down
done_to_death007
done_to_death007

PostSubject: Re: The Broken And The Damned   The Broken And The Damned I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:48 pm

Rastus grinned. This was the perfect start to a successful mission. And, hey. Maybe he would even get laid in the process. He was excited to find out. " Mmm... Fiesty; I love it. I wouldn't mind attemping either since I have several inches throbbing for you, my lady." He rubbed down his groin and back up his pantline as he bit his lip. He must have been a bit more excited than he thought because he bit a little too hard and caused a few drops of blood to trickle down his chin. His crimson eyes were back as he smiled at Alithia. " Hm... Shall we then?" Rastus turned on his heal and slowly began walking as he licked away the blood threatening to stain his cloak.

Last edited by done_to_death007 on Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KatieVanity
Admin
Admin
KatieVanity

PostSubject: Re: The Broken And The Damned   The Broken And The Damned I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:50 pm

Alithia swallowed, hard. The only word going through her head was "damn." Her nipples were hard as a rock and she found herself thankful for the leather. She had smelt the blood that had formed on Rastus's lip and had the swallow hard once more. She put the gun up and quickly followed him. "Well aren't you jsut the smooth one." SHe mumbled. She could hear the other two right behind her. The smell of blood still lingered making her pulse pound. She hadn't fed in two days and it was slowly weakening her. "How far to the next town?" She asked no one in particular. She needed to find food...
Back to top Go down
done_to_death007
done_to_death007

PostSubject: Re: The Broken And The Damned   The Broken And The Damned I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:55 pm

" The nearest town is about two and three-quarters of a mile from here. It's a lot smaller than this one, made up of only ten families, but it's a place to find anything you might need." He looked back to make sure Raina was alright. She smiled at him and layed her head on his shoulder. He beamed at her and turned to watch where they were going. " Hey, Alithia. Why didn't you tell me you were really a cock-bearer? I would have actually offered you my services earlier." Xavier smirked, hoping she wouldn't turn around and rip his throat out.
Back to top Go down
KatieVanity
Admin
Admin
KatieVanity

PostSubject: Re: The Broken And The Damned   The Broken And The Damned I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:58 pm

"Maybe I was hoping for something bigger, so I failed to tell ya." She looked down at his groin and stuck her tongue out between fangs. Men were just way too much fun. "I'm thirsty as hell." She turned and picked up the pace. She could make that in around four minutes, though she didn't know about the others. "You might want to take care of that throbbing soon, Rastus." She twirled a dagger that had suddenly appeared in her right hand. "I'm sure Xavier here would love to help, if you don't mind wolf..."
Back to top Go down
done_to_death007
done_to_death007

PostSubject: Re: The Broken And The Damned   The Broken And The Damned I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:14 pm

Xavier snarled at Alithia's back and held his tongue between his teeth to keep him from talking. He hated women. They always had to hit the jewels. No matter how literal the act was. He let out a very low whine as he followed Rastus and Alithia with reluctance. He loved Raina way too much. Of that, he was sure.
Back to top Go down
done_to_death007
done_to_death007

PostSubject: Re: The Broken And The Damned   The Broken And The Damned I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:17 pm

Rastus sneered. " There are two things in a creature that I cannot stand in sex: a cock, and a wolf. I'd rather go hungry for weeks than touch that dog." He cracked his neck as he continued walking, making sure to keep a healthy distance from the werewolf behind him. He noticed that Alithia had disappeared entirely from sight and was put into shock. Goodness, she was fast. He picked up his pace and set out to catch her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Broken And The Damned   The Broken And The Damned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Broken And The Damned
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Fantasy Roleplay :: RPGs :: The Broken And The Damned-
Jump to: